Client: Penrith Christian Life Centre and Penrith Christian Community School
Location: Penrith, NSW
Architect: Stanton Dahl Architects
Working within an active school, the works were staged to keep their operation running smoothly and safely. The project involved working in many different areas within the school and church compound. These works included:
- Refurbishment of existing church premises.
- Construction of new covered walkways.
- Construction of new trade training centre.
- Construction of new Science building.
- Construction of new external walkways and ramps.